Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Monday 17 October 2011

Introducing our new DT members.

It's time to announce our new DT members.

They are:

Aunty Sue

Hello I am 53 year old retired mother of 1 son. I go by the name of Aunty Sue courtesy of my 2 nephews and their many friends. I come from the North West- Manchester not far from the famous Trafford Centre and Manchester United's Football Ground.
I found card making about 10 years ago when I retired on ill health, although I didn't really get the bug until about 2006 when I got divorced. I have always enjoyed some sort of craft and dabbled with Knitting , Cross Stitch and even made my Bridesmaids Dresses. Crafting has given me many new and valued friends over the years. I found that it is the best form of stress relief and helped me through many dark times. My first love was decoupage but then found stamping and recently digital stamps which I cant get enough of and love the versatility of them.
I have had a blog for a few years and have learnt so much by visiting all you talented people who all seem to be so friendly and always willing to share your knowledge. Now where else in the world would you get that for free. I look forward to visiting you all and learning from my new team mates.
Jasmine - junior DT

Jasmine is Karen's daughter and will occasionally take part in the challenges.


Jeanette

Hi, my name is Jeanette and for as long as I can remember I have always enjoyed some form of crafting, going from one craft to another, but have become totally addicted to paper crafts. This all happened about ten years ago and now I really enjoy creating cards and books and I'm forever seeking new ideas and projects. This is my escape from the real world.

Liam - junior DT

Liam is Sharon S's 5 year old son and will occasionally take part in the challenges as well.

Lisette

I am a Mom to two beautiful little girls 9 and 10 and a couple of fur babies. I have been crafting or in the arts since I learned how to write. Back in 2005 I was introduced to stamping and papercrafts and fell in love! I have, and still dabble in crocheting, ceramics, watercolor, oil painting etc... But my passion is coloring in Copics and Distress Inks. I love creating cards and more. I look forward to participating and hopefully inspiring here at CRAFT.

Owen - junior DT

Owen is Sharon S's 4 year old son, who will occasionally also take part in the challenges.

Sheryl

I am in my mid-fifties and have been married to Ian for four and a half years. We live in Staffordshire and have four beautiful Birman cats. I am step mum to three lovely girls and step gran to gorgeous Ryan who is now three! I took up card making 18 months ago to relieve the stress from my hectic working life and have become totally addicted as both my bank balance and spare bedroom will prove. I am thrilled to have been chosen as part of the DT and am looking forward to working with all the other ‘addicts’ at C.R.A.F.T . challenge

2 comments:

  1. Big congrat to the new DT's, look forward to seeing your creations, well done Sue.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the new DT members, looking forward to seeing your wonderful projects.
    Hugs Betty xx

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!