Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Sunday 29 December 2013

Our second round of introductions: Monica and Sujin.

Time for our second round of introductions.

Monica

Monica is hoping to join us from the 2nd of January.

Here is what she has to say about herself:

Hi everybody!
I'm Monica, one of the new members. I'm thrilled to be part of this team and I hope to do a good job!

I hope to have a bit more time once these holidays (plus my daughter's and my mom's birthday parties) are over... I look forward to January 07 when school opens its doors again!
In the meantime, I wish you all the best for a wonderful 2014 and I'll try to have a card ready for the very first challenge of the new year!

Hugs, Monica.

Sujin aka Bastelarena 

Sujin is hoping to join us from the 2nd of January.

Here is what she has to say about herself:

I hope you all had wonderful Christmas! 
I also want to introduce myself to the whole team.
I am Sujin (one of the newbies) and am totally thrilled and honored to be on the team.
I live in Germany and I always loved to craft like modelling little figures using Fimo, baking, cross stitching…
I started card-making about three years ago when I bought my first stamp ever 
I really look forward to getting to know you and to work with you 

I hope you enjoy the rest of 2013 and wish you a happy new year and I will try to have a card for the very first challenge of 2014!

Welcome on board ladies, we are glad to have you on board.

Jo and the CRAFT Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!